I recently played around with the folksonomy plugin just to notice that it does not really like the $relatedstories and $relatedtags variables. Digging around in the code I saw that something fishy was happening with the way the folksonomy table got created. I tried to understand what happened there exactly but failed miserably. But yesterday I had an aha moment. Martin really, really helped my figuring out

  • What the code is supposed to create
  • Why I did not work as expected
  • Rewrite it in a way that it actually works

So after some hacking we got it working again. Without further ado take a look at the entries and phear the power of related stories.

I stil need to find a nicer CSS layout but hey I still have a few days of my holidays left to fix it.